Club policy requires all guests to be neatly dressed. For men, this includes collared shirts, tucked in, tailored trousers or knee-length shorts (no jeans) and white socks. For women this includes skirts, tailored ¾ length pants or long shorts. Shirts must have a collar, abbreviated tops, leisure suits, track suits and jeans are not allowed.
Men’s Dress Code
- When shorts are worn, long socks or sports socks must be worn and properly secured.
- Proper footwear must be worn at all times. This does not include thongs.
- A collared shirt must be worn in competition events.
Ladie’s Dress Code (Competition Days)
- Be sun smart
- Players are requested to dress in neat & tidy attire at all times
- Shirts may have a collar or sleeves or both.
- Singlet tops are not accepted at any time.
- Pants may be 3/4 or full length.
- Shorts & skirts should be tailored and just above knee.
- Denim is not accepted.
- Shoes should be recognised golf shoes. Rubber thongs are not accepted.